by Nicole on April 20, 2012
I thought I’d add a new series to the blog where I share the things I’m currently in love with. Edition one, begin!
1. These avocado-mint candles from Anthropologie. $16 apiece, but SO WORTH IT. We’ve gone through three of them and I’m ready to buy another.
2. The Bollywood film Dhoom 2, available on Netflix Instant Watch. Because how cool are these dances:
3. This pumpkin oat bread. I haven’t actually made it yet, but I’m dying to.
4. The La Tartine Gourmande cookbook. The photography is stunningly beautiful, the recipes are super creative, and after making three things from the book in one week, I can tell you the food is really, really good!
5. Drinking Topo Chico. I always want a “fun” drink at dinner after drinking nothing but water all day and having a Topo Chico with a squeeze of lime is perfect! But it makes me burp a lot.